How do you know when the sugaring paste is ready?
Organic Sugaring paste should be room temperature when ready to use.
If it’s not, it will stick to you and the results will not be what you want. This simple fingerprint test will tell you it’s ready to use. If you dip your finger into the paste and it tries to come outof the container with your finger (sticks to your finger) IT IS NOT ready and room temperature. It’s too warm. Stick it in the fridge for 5-10 minute intervals until you see your fingerprint in the sugar when you dip your finger. As seen here:
Fingerprint impression test. You want your fingerprint impression to show up in the sugaring paste. This ensures that the Organic Sugaring Paste is ready to use.
List of Sugaring Hair
- History of Sugaring Hair Removal
- Full List of Sugar Hair Removal Benefits
- Facts: Sugaring & Permanent Hair Removal
- How Sugaring Works
- Sugaring Paste or Wax? Which to Choose
- Sugaring at Home
- Compare Sugaring With Your Hair Removal
- Compare the Cost of Sugaring
- Exfoliation: the Key to Sugaring Success
- Sugaring Before and Afters