Sugaring Wax (Soft)
Can be used when your hairs are already thin from previous waxing or naturally thin.
- is cooked to a consistency much like thick honey.
- Made with: Organic cane Sugar, Lemons, a smidgen of water.
- The most common question that is asked me about sugaring gel/wax? “Is it just like waxing in a salon?”
- Well…yes and no. There are similarities, yes. But that’s where it ends. There are so many DIFFERENCES that I cannot say that sugaring is “just like waxing in a salon”.
- It is ideal for anyone who has a problem with waxing or shaving and seeking an all natural alternative.
- Not as painful as waxing.
- The sugar seeps into pores ensuring a smooth extraction.
- You don’t experience the ingrowns and razor burn associated with shaving.
- Eco- friendly
- Earth safe and friendly
- Skin friendly
The Sugaring Wax (adapted throughout history) method of sugaring:
Spread a thin layer on the desired area in the OPPOSITE direction of hair growth.
- Tip: Smaller the area, smaller amount.
- Set your applicator down and grab a thick denim strip.
- Apply it on top of the thin layer of sugar, rub (applying friction and transferring heat).
- Grab the end of the denim and remove in the SAME direction of hair growth. Remember to stay parallel to the skin. Do not pull up.
- Some people prefer applying in the same direction and removing in the opposite direction (like they do in salons for resin based waxes). Note: I do not recommend this method. Hairs are more likely to break off rather than removed completely.
- You are removing the hairs in the SAME direction of hair growth, you won’t experience as much pain as waxing.
- You don’t experience the ingrown’s and razor burn associated with shaving and waxing.
List of Sugar Wax Hair Removal Tutorials
List of Sugaring Hair
- History of Sugaring Hair Removal
- Full List of Sugar Hair Removal Benefits
- Facts: Sugaring & Permanent Hair Removal
- How Sugaring Works
- Sugaring Paste or Wax? Which to Choose
- Sugaring at Home
- Compare Sugaring With Your Hair Removal
- Compare the Cost of Sugaring
- Exfoliation: the Key to Sugaring Success
- Sugaring Before and Afters