Sugaring is an organic, natural and gentle alternative method of hair removal such as waxing, shaving or epilation. It’s been used for centuries dating all the way back to that beauty guru Cleopatra. Body Sugar is gentle on any skin and removes your entire hair including the follicle bulb.
Learning how to sugar at home is easy with JBHomemade’s Sugar Paste. I provide everything you need in this basic starter set. The included cornstarch is used just before you begin creating a natural dry barrier. Use the all natural sugaring paste to remove your hair by following the included instructions. Either your fingers only or the provided applicator are all that are needed. It is best if used at room temperature. After you sugar, you can use the provided pure aloe Vera to soothe if you need it. Most people don’t! But it’s there if you need it. Natural body sugar is so gentle that any redness on sensitive skin is rare and quickly fades.
You will receive:
- All Natural Sugaring paste hair removal to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe I make from scratch, and is organically grown to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch for dusting your skin just prior to beginning
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Sugaring also may lead to permanent hair removal if performed in the Anagen stage of growth. With sugaring, your hair grows back softer, slower, and finer. Over time, you will have less and less hair. I recommend Sugaring Paste for those individuals with thicker/coarse hair and beginners to the art of Sugaring. Sugaring will, however, work on all hair types. Body sugaring is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins.
Works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Is a less painful alternative to waxing or shaving
- Quite thick almost like taffy
- Firm, but pliable
- Dark amber in color
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Only needs your fingers or applicator alone
- Leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- And your hair growing back softer, slower, and finer
For the entire list of benefits CLICK HERE
Sugaring Paste makes a fabulous gift for a birthday, bachelorette, or any occasion for that naturally inclined woman, man or teen in your life. This product is fantastic for anyone that would like a natural alternative to shaving or waxing without all the expense and hassle of going to the salon.