Learn how to use all natural body sugaring (or sugaring paste) with this complete Sugaring Deluxe Starter Kit. The starter kit provides all you need for successful sugaring hair removal at home. If you’re a newbie and want to try it out, it’s the perfect size. The benefits of natural safflower oil, Aloe Vera, fresh squeezed lemon juice, vanilla, brown sugar, Oatmeal, mint and the Sugaring Paste team up for the smoothest skin you can imagine.
Use the oatmeal mint scrub to prep your skin by gently exfoliating. The included cornstarch is then used just before you begin sugaring. Use the all natural sugaring paste to remove your hair – your entire hair including the follicle bulb by following the included instructions. After sugaring, use the provided pure aloe Vera to soothe if you need it. Most people don’t! But it’s there if you need it. Natural sugaring is so gentle that any redness on sensitive skin is rare and quickly fades. Use the Natural Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub after two days to help nourish your skin and prolong your silky soft skin.
You will receive:
- A non-oil based, all natural, colloidal oatmeal mint brown sugar scrub for before sugaring exfoliation to remove the dead skin cell cells that block your pores
- All Natural Sugaring paste hair removal to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- All Natural Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub for aftercare for prevention of ingrowns, prolonging softness, and nourishing your skin.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe I make from scratch, and is organically grown to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch for dusting your skin just prior to the sugaring hair removal method.
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Sugaring is a hair removal, or epilation, method that has been used for centuries dating all the way back to ancient Egypt and that beauty guru Cleopatra! Body Sugaring is just now becoming popular in the states. Overseas, many cultures, like in Persia and Arabia, have used sugaring in one form or another. I recommend Sugaring Paste for those individuals with thicker/coarse hair and beginners to the art of Sugaring, but will work on all hair types.
Body sugaring, which is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Is a less painful alternative to waxing or shaving
- Is quite thick almost like taffy
- Is firm, but pliable
- Is dark amber in color
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Only needs your fingers or applicator alone
- Leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- Results in your hair growing back softer, slower, and finer
For the entire list of benefits CLICK HERE
How does exfoliation play a role in longer lasting, smoother results after sugaring? You WANT to exfoliate before and after you perform sugaring.
- stops dead skin cells from blocking your pores resulting in effortless hair extraction
- stops dead skin cells from clogging up your sugar
- even helps lessen the pain level of hair removal
The grainy essence of Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub makes it a good scrub already, plus oats also absorb and remove surface dirt and impurities. Oats deep cleanse your pores, they gently exfoliate, and finally, hydrate and soften your skin.
- to prolong the soft feel of your skin after sugaring
- nourish the skin with the natural safflower oil, Aloe Vera, fresh squeezed lemon juice, vanilla and brown sugar making your skin healthier
- and even help prevent those annoying ingrown hairs.
This Natural Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub is inspired by lemon shortbread cookies and is just as delicious, though significantly healthier for your body! Lemons are a citrus fruit, and not only does the scent invigorate, but also the natural citric acids help treat troublesome acne on the skin. While naturally nourishing your skin with botanical ingredients, the sugar gently exfoliates dead skin cells that clog pores and cause itchy ingrown hairs! This scrub gives you the perfect solution for sugaring aftercare.
A Sugaring Paste Deluxe Bundle makes a fabulous gift for a birthday, bachelorette, or any occasion for that brave and naturally inclined woman, man or teen in your life. This product is fantastic for anyone that would like a natural alternative to shaving or waxing without all the expense and hassle of going to the salon.