Learn how to use all natural body sugaring (or sugaring paste) with this complete Sugaring Paste Deluxe Bundle. The full size bundle provides all you need for successful sugaring hair removal at home. The benefits of Coconut, Lemons, Oatmeal, mint and the Sugaring Wax team up for the smoothest skin you can imagine.
You will receive:
- A non-oil based, all natural, colloidal oatmeal mint brown sugar scrub for before sugaring exfoliation to remove the dead skin cell cells that block your pores
- All Natural Sugaring paste hair removal to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- All Natural Coconut Lemon Sugar Scrub for aftercare for prevention of ingrowns, prolonging softness, and nourishing your skin.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe I make from scratch, and is organically grown to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch for dusting your skin just prior to the sugaring hair removal method.
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Sugaring is a hair removal, or epilation, method that has been used for centuries dating all the way back to ancient Egypt and that beauty guru Cleopatra! Body Sugaring is just now becoming popular in the states. Overseas, many cultures, like in Persia and Arabia, have used sugaring in one form or another. I recommend Sugaring Paste for those individuals with thicker/coarse hair and beginners to the art of Sugaring, but will work on all hair types.
Body sugaring, which is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Is a less painful alternative to waxing or shaving
- Is quite thick almost like taffy
- Is firm, but pliable
- Is dark amber in color
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Only needs your fingers or applicator alone
- Leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- Results in your hair growing back softer, slower, and finer
For the entire list of benefits CLICK HERE
How does exfoliation play a role in longer lasting, smoother results after sugaring? You WANT to exfoliate before and after you perform sugaring.
- stops dead skin cells from blocking your pores resulting in effortless hair extraction
- stops dead skin cells from clogging up your sugar
- even helps lessen the pain level of hair removal
The grainy essence of Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub makes it a good scrub already, plus oats also absorb and remove surface dirt and impurities. Oats deep cleanse your pores, they gently exfoliate, and finally, hydrate and soften your skin.
- to prolong the soft feel of your skin after sugaring
- to nourish the skin with the natural oils, sugar, coconut and lemons making your skin healthier
- and even help prevent those annoying ingrown hairs.
Coconut oil is fabulous for hardened and cracked feet, which may occur due to excessive cold or strenuous work while standing on your feet. The cracks in your feet will not vanish when used alone, but your feet will become softer within days if you apply coconut oil to the affected area. As an exfoliant, including coconut oil as an agent with other exfoliating or grainy materials like sugars can vastly improve the effects. You will successfully scrape off excess dead skin and clean out whatever substances have blocked the pores without leaving the skin feeling irritated. The natural soothing nature of the oil combines with the grainy, exfoliating material perfectly, and leaves your skin with an even color, closed pores, and a soft texture.
A Sugaring Paste Deluxe Bundle makes a fabulous gift for a birthday, bachelorette, or any occasion for that brave and naturally inclined woman, man or teen in your life. This product is fantastic for anyone that would like a natural alternative to shaving or waxing without all the expense and hassle of going to the salon.