Sugaring wax natural hair removal – thinner hair, Natural sugaring 32 oz
Natural Sugaring Hair Removal Wax for thinner hair 32 oz, Sugaring Hair Removal, Organic Sugaring Wax, Organic Cane Sugar, Fresh Squeezed Organic Lemon Juice, Purified Water, Pure Aloe Vera Gel, Applicator and Instructions, Cornstarch and Denim Strips
- Additional information
- Denim Strips Demonstration
Sugaring is a natural and gentle alternative method of hair removal. Body sugaring wax has a softer consistency and is used with denim strips. You can use it anywhere you would wax or shave. Body sugar removes your entire hair including the follicle bulb. In fact, it dates back to the queen of beauty herself, Cleopatra.
Learning how to sugar at home is easy with JBHomemade’s Soft Sugar Wax Hair Removal. I provide everything you need in this sugaring basic starter set. First, use the included cornstarch to create a natural dry barrier. By following the included instructions use the sugar wax to remove your hair. Use the provided applicator and denim strips. After your at home sugaring session, use the provided pure aloe Vera to soothe if you need it. Most people don’t! But it’s there if you need it. Natural sugaring is so gentle that any redness on sensitive skin is rare and quickly fades.
You will receive:
- All Natural hair removal to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe I make from scratch, and is organically grown to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch for dusting your skin just prior to the sugaring hair removal method.
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Denim Strips for removal
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Sugaring can be used by anyone who wants a natural alternative for hair removal. For individuals whose hairs naturally grow thin and those who have been faithful waxers and would like a natural alternative, the soft consistency sugaring wax is for you.
Body sugaring, which is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Less painful alternative to waxing and shaving
- Is the consistency of thick honey or syrup
- Orange – amber in color
- It’s thin when warmed, soft and pliable at room temperature
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Uses denim strips (provided) that are reusable and washable by hand.
- Also leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- Results in your hair growing back softer and finer
For the entire list of benefits CLICK HERE
This product is fantastic for anyone that would like a natural alternative to shaving or waxing without all the expense and hassle of going to the salon.
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 5 in|
32 oz BPA Free tub – recyclable
Each order of the Sugaring Paste Soft 32 ounce BPA FREE plastic tub includes:
- One 32-ounce BPA FREE plastic tub of measured sugaring Paste firm consistency
- Four applicators
- Large pouch of cornstarch + arrowroot dusting powder
- One 2 oz amber bottle of my pure Aloe Vera
- 6 Reusable Denim Strips
- Detailed instructions
- A brief history in sugaring
- Links to my video tutorials on Youtube
- *Each denim strip can be reused up to three times per application, and can then be washed for long-term use in a bowl of warm soapy water and line dried. Recycle/reuse!
How do you do it? Well, it could not be easier! General Instructions:
- Apply cornstarch to clean, dry skin
- It is highly recommended that you gently exfoliate your skin gently before sugaring.
- Warm your sugaring wax ever so slightly, preferably, in a bowl of hot water until the wax has the consistency of syrup or honey*
- Remember it should be somewhat warm, but NEVER hot!
- *Note: You can use a microwave in 10-second intervals not to exceed 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin dusting of cornstarch provided (or baby powder).
- Using the applicator provided spread a thin layer of the sugaring wax in the OPPOSITE direction of hair growth in the desired area.
- it is recommended that you spread your sugaring wax three times, allowing the sugar to seep into your pore openings. This action essentially “lubes” the hair allowing for easier extraction.
- Apply a denim strip
- While holding the skin taut, rub the denim piece back and forth creating heat friction.
- QUICKLY remove the strip pulling in the SAME direction of the hair growth.
- Use the provided Pure Aloe Vera for any soothing needs right after sugaring. Any sensitivity or pinkness should subside within an hour or so.
- Follow up by gently exfoliating the sugared area after 48 hours. Exfoliating will prolong the smooth results and ensure minimal chance of ingrown hairs caused by dead skin cells blocking the pores.
See? Similar to waxing at a salon, but I would say, well for lack of better words, OPPOSITE and naturally gentle. If you have not sugared before, it does take a little practice. I strongly recommend watching the tutorial videos provided on my YouTube Channel or website. However, once you get the hang of it, it truly is amazing
Denim Strips Demonstration
All natural, organic ingredients, so it is perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Sugaring Wax Ingredients:
♥ Organic Cane Sugar (Saccharum officinarum), freshly squeezed lemon juice (Citrus × limon), purified water (oxidane)
All of JBHomemade’s products are handcrafted. I use the finest, natural and organic ingredients with emphasis on each ingredient’s healing properties. All herbal and floral ingredients are either grown here in my organic gardens on my homestead or locally sourced at the local Amish community. All products are cruelty free and made in small batches to ensure purity. Only therapeutic grade essential oils are used. Our products are all Paraben Free, Sulfate Fee, Petroleum Free, Phthalate Free, Free of Synthetic Dyes.
+For external use only. Always perform a test patch before use and discontinue if irritation occurs.
+These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.