Learn how to use all natural body sugaring (or sugaring wax) with this complete Sugaring Wax Deluxe Bundle. The full size bundle provides all you need for successful sugaring hair removal at home. The benefits of red roses, grapeseed oil, cane sugar, Oatmeal, mint and the Sugaring Wax team up for the smoothest skin you can imagine.
You will receive:
- Non-oil based colloidal oatmeal mint brown sugar scrub: for before sugaring exfoliation to remove the dead skin cell cells that block your pores
- All Natural Sugaring wax: to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- Natural Red Rose Sugar Scrub aftercare: for prevention of ingrowns, prolonging softness, and nourishing your skin.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe made from scratch and organically grown: to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch: for dusting your skin just prior to the sugaring hair removal method.
- Denim Strips for removal
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Sugaring can be used by anyone who wants a natural alternative for hair removal. For individuals whose hairs naturally grow thin and those who have been faithful waxers and would like a natural alternative, the soft consistency sugaring wax is for you.
Body sugaring, which is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Less painful alternative to waxing and shaving
- Is the consistency of thick honey or syrup
- Orange – amber in color
- It’s thin when warmed, soft and pliable at room temperature
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Uses denim strips (provided) that are reusable and washable by hand.
- Also leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- Results in your hair growing back softer and finer
How does exfoliation play a role?
Exfoliating is advisable for both longer lasting and smoother results after sugaring. You should remove dead skin cells both before and every 48 hours after you perform sugaring. The act of exfoliation helps prevent ingrown hairs. At the same time, doing so keeps your skin super nourished and soft.
- stops dead skin cells from blocking your pores resulting in effortless hair extraction
- prevent dead skin cells from clogging up your sugar
- even helps lessen the pain level of hair removal
The grainy essence of Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub makes it a good scrub already, plus oats also absorb and remove surface dirt and impurities. Oats deep cleanse your pores, they gently exfoliate, and finally, hydrate and soften your skin.
- to prolong the soft feel of your skin after sugaring
- to nourish the skin
- and of course help prevent those annoying ingrown hairs.
Roses carry tons of Vitamin C, known to help heal sun-damaged spots. Rose is a natural astringent, which will help tone your skin. This exfoliating body scrub instantly makes your skin soft and smooth. On top of that, it will be healthy, glowing and vibrant.
The organic cane sugar buffs away dead skin cells and moisturizes. Meanwhile, the qualities of grapeseed oil, red rose petals and essential oil soak in. People have used roses for medicinal and skin care purposes for centuries. Perhaps most impressive is the astringent and antiaging qualities. They help close pores leaving your skin as soft and beautiful as… well… a rose petal. Packed with Vitamin C, they further support the production of collagen . The perfect way to leave your skin silky and supple.