Sugaring Wax Hair Removal Full Bundle Set with Oatmeal Scrub and Orange Calendula Sugar Scrub – thinner hair
Sugaring Hair Removal, Natural Sugaring Wax 8 oz, Organic Cane Sugar, Fresh Squeezed Organic Lemon Juice, Mountain Spring Water, Applicator and Instructions, Pure Aloe Vera Gel, Cornstarch and 2 Denim Strips, Natural Sugar Scrub, Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub 8 oz, Natural Orange Calendula Sugar Scrub 8 oz, Sugaring Wax Deluxe Bundle, Oatmeal Mint and Orange Calendula Scrubs
- Additional information
- Denim Strip Demonstration
Learn how to use all natural body sugaring (or sugaring wax) with this complete Sugaring Wax Deluxe Bundle. The full size bundle provides all you need for successful sugaring hair removal at home. The benefits of orange juice and zest, calendula, sunflower oil and the Sugaring Wax team up for the smoothest skin you can imagine.
You will receive:
- Non-oil based colloidal oatmeal mint brown sugar scrub: for before sugaring exfoliation to remove the dead skin cell cells that block your pores
- All Natural Sugaring wax: to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- Natural Orange Calendula Sugar Scrub aftercare: for prevention of ingrowns, prolonging softness, and nourishing your skin.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe made from scratch and organically grown: to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch: for dusting your skin just prior to the sugaring hair removal method.
- Denim Strips for removal
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Sugaring can be used by anyone who wants a natural alternative for hair removal. For individuals whose hairs naturally grow thin and those who have been faithful waxers and would like a natural alternative, the soft consistency sugaring wax is for you.
Body sugaring, which is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Less painful alternative to waxing and shaving
- Is the consistency of thick honey or syrup
- Orange – amber in color
- It’s thin when warmed, soft and pliable at room temperature
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Uses denim strips (provided) that are reusable and washable by hand.
- Also leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- Results in your hair growing back softer and finer
How does exfoliation play a role?
Exfoliating is advisable for both longer lasting and smoother results after sugaring. You should remove dead skin cells both before and every 48 hours after you perform sugaring. The act of exfoliation helps prevent ingrown hairs. At the same time, doing so keeps your skin super nourished and soft.
- stops dead skin cells from blocking your pores resulting in effortless hair extraction
- prevent dead skin cells from clogging up your sugar
- even helps lessen the pain level of hair removal
The grainy essence of Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub makes it a good scrub already, plus oats also absorb and remove surface dirt and impurities. Oats deep cleanse your pores, they gently exfoliate, and finally, hydrate and soften your skin.
- to prolong the soft feel of your skin after sugaring
- to nourish the skin
- and of course help prevent those annoying ingrown hairs.
This delectable, luscious citrus scrub can do wonders for your skin. In it, we have combined the moisturizing, restorative properties of Calendula with the skin healing properties of orange juice and zest. Calendula is an emollient and has been shown to moisturize dry or damaged skin. It is known to have natural restorative properties that infuse the skin with a youthful glow. Calendula is also used to protect the skin from premature aging and thinning. It is safe enough to be used on the delicate skin under the eyes to help prevent crow’s feet.
Being an excellent source of vitamin C, orange can do wonders for your skin. Apart from the fruit itself, orange juice and even orange peels can provide a range of benefits to your skin. Thus, consumption, as well as topical application of this fruit, can be beneficial for your skin. The light citrus aroma of the orange juice and essential oil and you’ve got yourself an uplifting winner!
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 5 in|
8 oz mason jar (x3)
Each order of the Sugaring Wax Natural Orange Calendula Sugar Scrub Deluxe Bundle includes:
- An 8-ounce glass mason jar of measured sugaring wax
- an applicator
- small pouch of corn starch
- 30ml sample size of my pure Aloe Vera
- 2 Denim Strips
- Detailed instructions, a brief history in sugaring
- Links to my video tutorials on Youtube
- An 8-ounce glass mason jar filled with Soothing Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub Body Polish
- An 8-ounce glass mason jar filled with Natural Orange Calendula Sugar Scrub
- Some settling may occur – Stir before using
- Small spoon is included.
- All jars can easily be recycled/reused!
How do you do it? Well, it could not be easier! General Instructions:
- Apply cornstarch to clean, dry skin after a gentle exfoliation with the Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub
- It is highly recommended that you gently exfoliate your skin gently before sugaring.
- Warm your sugaring wax ever so slightly, preferably, in a bowl of hot water until the wax has the consistency of syrup or honey* Remember it should be somewhat warm, but NEVER hot!
- *Note: You can use a microwave in 10-second intervals not to exceed 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin dusting of cornstarch provided (or baby powder).
- Using the applicator provided spread a thin layer of the sugaring wax in the OPPOSITE direction of hair growth in the desired area.
- it is recommended that you spread your sugaring wax three times, allowing the sugar to seep into your pore openings. This action essentially “lubes” the hair allowing for easier extraction.
- Apply a denim strip
- While holding the skin taut, rub the denim piece back and forth creating heat friction.
- QUICKLY remove the strip pulling in the SAME direction of the hair growth.
- Follow up with your chosen JBHomemade all natural Sugar Scrub for healthy, nourishing aftercare after 48 hours. Exfoliating will prolong the smooth results and ensure minimal chance of ingrown hairs caused by dead skin cells blocking the pores.
- See tutorial videos for a demonstration of the denim strip method.
See? Similar to waxing at a salon, but I would say, well for lack of better words, OPPOSITE and naturally gentle. If you have not sugared before, it does take a little practice. I strongly recommend watching the tutorial videos provided on my YouTube Channel or website. However, once you get the hang of it, it truly is amazing.
Denim Strip Demonstration
♥ Sugaring Wax Ingredients:
Organic Cane Sugar (Saccharum officinarum), freshly squeezed lemon juice (Citrus × limon), purified water (oxidane)
Natural Orange Calendula Sugar Scrub Ingredients:
♥ Pure Organic Cane Sugar (Saccharum officinarum), Pure Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil), Pure Orange Essential Oil (Citrus Sinensis), Fresh Orange Juice and Zest (Citrus × sinensis), Dried Calendula herb infused in the Grapeseed oil for minimum eight weeks (Calendula officinalis infused Vitis vinifera seed oil), Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia integrifolia), Vitamin E (Tocopherols, Tocotrienols)
Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub Body Polish Ingredients:
♥ Ground by hand (Colloidal) Rolled Whole Oatmeal (Avena sativa), Mint Leaves (Mentha), Brown Sugar (Saccharum officinarum with molasses)
All of JBHomemade’s products are handcrafted. I use the finest, natural and organic ingredients with emphasis on each ingredient’s healing properties. All herbal and floral ingredients are either grown here in my organic gardens on my homestead or locally sourced at the local Amish community. All products are cruelty free and made in small batches to ensure purity. Only therapeutic grade essential oils are used. Our products are all Paraben Free, Sulfate Fee, Petroleum Free, Phthalate Free, Free of Synthetic Dyes.
+For external use only. Always perform a test patch before use and discontinue if irritation occurs.
+These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.