Sugaring Wax Hair Removal Bundle Set with Pumpkin Brown Sugar Scrub – thinner hair
Natural Hair Removal, Natural Sugaring Wax 8 oz, Sugaring Hair Removal, Organic Cane Sugar, Fresh Squeezed Organic Lemon Juice, Mountain Spring Water, Applicator and Instructions, Pure Aloe Vera Gel, Cornstarch and 2 Denim Strips, Natural Sugar Scrub, Natural Pumpkin Vanilla Sugar Scrub 8 oz, Sugaring Wax Bundle, with Pumpkin Vanilla Sugar Scrub
- Additional information
- Denim Strips Demonstration
Learn how to use all natural body sugaring (or sugar wax) with this Sugaring Wax Bundle. The full size bundle provides all you need for successful sugaring hair removal at home. The benefits of pumpkin, vanilla, brown sugar and the Sugaring Wax team up for the smoothest skin you can imagine.
You will receive:
- All Natural Sugaring wax: to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- Natural Pumpkin Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub aftercare: for prevention of ingrowns, prolonging softness, and nourishing your skin.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe made from scratch and organically grown: to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch: for dusting your skin just prior to the sugaring hair removal method.
- Denim Strips for removal
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Sugaring can be used by anyone who wants a natural alternative for hair removal. For individuals whose hairs naturally grow thin and those who have been faithful waxers and would like a natural alternative, the soft consistency sugaring wax is for you.
Body sugaring, which is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Less painful alternative to waxing and shaving
- Is the consistency of thick honey or syrup
- Orange – amber in color
- It’s thin when warmed, soft and pliable at room temperature
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Uses denim strips (provided) that are reusable and washable by hand.
- Also leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- Results in your hair growing back softer and finer
How does exfoliation play a role?
Exfoliating is advisable for both longer lasting and smoother results after sugaring. You should remove dead skin cells both before and every 48 hours after you perform sugaring. The act of exfoliation helps prevent ingrown hairs. At the same time, doing so keeps your skin super nourished and soft.
My all natural Pumpkin Vanilla Brown sugar scrub not only softens skin but fights aging all year. The warm fall blend smells of warm pumpkin cookies. Vitamin packed pumpkin, safflower oil as well as the sugars provide anti aging and skin conditioning qualities. An extra gentle scrub, it is made with organic brown and cane sugars.
Combine with omega 6 in safflower oil to dissolve dead cells. This results in an increase in cell turnover. Therefore helping to both brighten and smooth the skin. The antioxidants Vitamins A and C in pumpkin pulp soften and soothe. They encourage collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
Omega 6 makes Safflower oil an essential skin care remedy. The impressive oil helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The combination of pumpkin and safflower is ultimately marvelous for treating dull, aging skin.
- stops dead skin cells from blocking your pores resulting in effortless hair extraction
- prevent dead skin cells from clogging up your sugar
- even helps lessen the pain level of hair removal
Note: Use caution when using the any oil based scrub before sugaring. Make sure you wash any residual oils off the skin prior to beginning your sugaring session.
- to prolong the soft feel of your skin after sugaring
- to nourish the skin
- and of course help prevent those annoying ingrown hairs.
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 5 in|
8 oz mason jar (x2)
Each order of the Sugaring Wax Natural Pumpkin Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub Bundle includes:
- An 8-ounce glass mason jar of measured sugaring wax
- an applicator
- small pouch of corn starch
- 30ml sample size of my pure Aloe Vera
- 2 Denim Strips
- Detailed instructions, a brief history in sugaring
- Links to my video tutorials on Youtube
- An 8-ounce glass mason jar filled with Natural Pumpkin Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub
- Some settling may occur – Stir before using
- Small spoon is included.
- All jars can easily be recycled/reused!
How do you do it? Well, it could not be easier!
- Always start with clean, dry skin after a gentle exfoliation with either your chosen all natural JBHomemade Sugar Scrub or a non-oil based exfoliant
- It is highly recommended that you exfoliate your skin gently before any body sugaring session.
- Warm your sugaring wax ever so slightly, preferably, in a bowl of hot water until the wax has the consistency of syrup or honey
- Remember it should be somewhat warm, but NEVER hot!
- Note: You can use a microwave in 10-second intervals not to exceed 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin dusting of cornstarch provided (or baby powder).
- Using the applicator provided spread a thin layer of the sugaring wax in the OPPOSITE direction of hair growth in the desired area.
- Apply a denim strip
- While holding the skin taut, rub the denim piece back and forth creating heat friction. This action ensures the sugaring wax can soak into your pores, coating hair follicles.
- QUICKLY remove the strip pulling in the SAME direction of the hair growth.
- Follow up with your Sugar Scrub for healthy, nourishing aftercare after 48 hours. Exfoliating will prolong the smooth results and ensure minimal chance of ingrown hairs caused by dead skin cells blocking the pores.
See? Similar to waxing at a salon, but I would say, well for lack of better words, OPPOSITE and naturally gentle. If you have not sugared before, it does take a little practice. I strongly recommend watching the tutorial videos provided on my YouTube Channel or website. However, once you get the hang of it, it truly is amazing.
Denim Strips Demonstration
♥ Sugaring Wax Ingredients:
Organic Cane Sugar (Saccharum officinarum), freshly squeezed lemon juice (Citrus × limon), purified water (oxidane)
Natural Pumpkin Vanilla Sugar Scrub Ingredients:
♥ Organic Pumpkin Puree (Cucurbita pepo), Organic Brown Sugar (Saccharum officinarum with molasses), Organic Cane Sugar (Saccharum officinarum), Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius), Pure Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia), Vitamin E (Tocopherols, Tocotrienols)
All of JBHomemade’s products are handcrafted. I use the finest, natural and organic ingredients with emphasis on each ingredient’s healing properties. All herbal and floral ingredients are either grown here in my organic gardens on my homestead or locally sourced at the local Amish community. All products are cruelty free and made in small batches to ensure purity. Only therapeutic grade essential oils are used. Our products are all Paraben Free, Sulfate Fee, Petroleum Free, Phthalate Free, Free of Synthetic Dyes.
+For external use only. Always perform a test patch before use and discontinue if irritation occurs.
+These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.