Learn how to use all natural body sugaring (or sugar wax) with this Sugaring Wax Bundle. The full size bundle provides all you need for successful sugaring hair removal at home. The benefits of lavender, lemon, olive oil and the Sugaring Wax team up for the smoothest skin you can imagine.
You will receive:
- All Natural Sugaring wax: to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- Natural Lavender Lemon Sugar Scrub aftercare: for prevention of ingrowns, prolonging softness, and nourishing your skin.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe made from scratch and organically grown: to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch: for dusting your skin just prior to the sugaring hair removal method.
- Denim Strips for removal
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Sugaring can be used by anyone who wants a natural alternative for hair removal. For individuals whose hairs naturally grow thin and those who have been faithful waxers and would like a natural alternative, the soft consistency sugaring wax is for you.
Body sugaring, which is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Less painful alternative to waxing and shaving
- Is the consistency of thick honey or syrup
- Orange – amber in color
- It’s thin when warmed, soft and pliable at room temperature
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Uses denim strips (provided) that are reusable and washable by hand.
- Also leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- Results in your hair growing back softer and finer
How does exfoliation play a role?
Exfoliating is advisable for both longer lasting and smoother results after sugaring. You should remove dead skin cells both before and every 48 hours after you perform sugaring. The act of exfoliation helps prevent ingrown hairs. At the same time, doing so keeps your skin super nourished and soft.
Use Exfoliate and moisturize while leaving your skin feeling refreshed and renewed with all natural Lavender Lemon Sugar Scrub. Its heavenly aroma of lavender and lemon will delight your senses. With this enchanting blend you end up with skin that is both healthy and vibrant.
This all natural body scrub delivers both the wellness and beauty benefits of lavender and lemon. This includes relieving both tension and pain. It will also improve blood circulation due to massaging in circular motions. The beauty benefits include the ability to heal and detoxify the pores. Not to mention providing deep nourishment and hydration.all natural body sugaring (or sugaring paste) at home with this full size bundle. The benefits of lavender, lemon, olive oil and the Sugaring Paste team up for the smoothest skin you can imagine.
- stops dead skin cells from blocking your pores resulting in effortless hair extraction
- prevent dead skin cells from clogging up your sugar
- even helps lessen the pain level of hair removal
Note: Use caution when using the any oil based scrub before sugaring. Make sure you wash any residual oils off the skin prior to beginning your sugaring session.
- to prolong the soft feel of your skin after sugaring
- to nourish the skin
- and of course help prevent those annoying ingrown hairs.