Sugaring is a natural and gentle alternative method of hair removal. You can use it anywhere you would wax or shave. Body sugar removes your entire hair including the follicle bulb. In fact, it dates back to the queen of beauty herself, Cleopatra.
Learning how to sugar at home is easy with JBHomemade’s Firm Sugar Hair Removal. I provide everything you need in this sugaring basic starter set. First, use the included cornstarch to create a natural dry barrier. By following the included instructions use the sugar paste to remove your hair. Either your fingers or the provided applicator are all that are needed. It is best practice to use at room temperature and equally important, in a cool dry environment. After your at home sugaring session, use the provided pure aloe Vera to soothe if you need it. Most people don’t! But it’s there if you need it. Natural sugaring is so gentle that any redness on sensitive skin is rare and quickly fades.
You will receive:
- All Natural hair removal to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe I make from scratch, and is organically grown to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch for dusting your skin just prior to the sugaring hair removal method.
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Science shows that using body sugar may lead to permanent hair removal if performed in the Anagen stage of growth. As a result, your hair grows back softer, slower, and finer. Eventually, you will have less and less hair.
I recommend the firm Paste for people with thicker/coarse hair and beginners. The art of Body Sugar is a method that should be practiced, but will work on all hair types. Sugaring is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins. This method works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Less painful alternative to waxing and shaving
- Thick yet pliable almost like taffy
- Dark amber in color
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Only needs your fingers or applicator alone
- Also leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- Results in your hair growing back softer, slower, and also finer
For the entire list of benefits CLICK HERE
This product is fantastic for anyone that would like a natural alternative to shaving or waxing without all the expense and hassle of going to the salon.