Sugaring paste hair removal – thicker hair, Natural sugaring 16 oz
Natural Sugaring Paste 16 oz, Sugaring Hair Removal, Organic Raw Sugar, Purified Water, Fresh Squeezed Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Sugaring Paste, Cornstarch, Pure Aloe Vera Gel, Applicator and Instructions
- Additional information
- Paste Instructions
- Flicking Demonstation
Sugaring is a natural and gentle alternative method of hair removal. You can use it anywhere you would wax or shave. Body sugar removes your entire hair including the follicle bulb. In fact, it dates back to the queen of beauty herself, Cleopatra.
Learning how to sugar at home is easy with JBHomemade’s Firm Sugar Hair Removal. I provide everything you need in this sugaring basic starter set. First, use the included cornstarch to create a natural dry barrier. By following the included instructions use the sugar paste to remove your hair. Either your fingers or the provided applicator are all that are needed. It is best practice to use at room temperature and equally important, in a cool dry environment. After your at home sugaring session, use the provided pure aloe Vera to soothe if you need it. Most people don’t! But it’s there if you need it. Natural sugaring is so gentle that any redness on sensitive skin is rare and quickly fades.
You will receive:
- All Natural hair removal to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe I make from scratch, and is organically grown to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch for dusting your skin just prior to the sugaring hair removal method.
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Science shows that using body sugar may lead to permanent hair removal if performed in the Anagen stage of growth. As a result, your hair grows back softer, slower, and finer. Eventually, you will have less and less hair.
I recommend the firm Paste for people with thicker/coarse hair and beginners. The art of Body Sugar is a method that should be practiced, but will work on all hair types. Sugaring is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins. This method works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Less painful alternative to waxing and shaving
- Thick yet pliable almost like taffy
- Dark amber in color
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Only needs your fingers or applicator alone
- Also leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- Results in your hair growing back softer, slower, and also finer
For the entire list of benefits CLICK HERE
This product is fantastic for anyone that would like a natural alternative to shaving or waxing without all the expense and hassle of going to the salon.
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 5 in|
8 oz mason jar (x2)
Each order of Sugaring Paste 16-ounce includes:
- Two 8-ounce glass mason jars of measured sugaring Paste firm consistency
- Two applicators
- Two small pouches of corn starch
- Two 30ml sample sizes of my pure Aloe Vera
- Detailed instructions
- A brief history in sugaring
- Links to my video tutorials on Youtube
- Jars can easily be recycled/reused!
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry.
- Rub a small layer of cornstarch onto the desired area.
- Using either the applicator or your fingertips spread an approximately 1/8″ thick layer of the sugaring paste in the OPPOSITE direction of hair growth in the desired area three times, using slight pressure.
- When using the finger method: as you spread the paste each time, lightly flip your fingers up on the last ½ inch of the area to create a “lip” to hold onto. On the third “spread”, grab a hold of that “lip” and QUICKLY remove the sugaring paste using a “Flicking” motion in the SAME direction of the hair growth.
- When using the applicator provided, on the third spread, QUICKLY remove the sugaring paste using a Flicking motion in the SAME direction of the hair growth.*It is highly recommended that you exfoliate your skin gently before sugaring.
All natural, organic ingredients, so it is perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Sugaring Paste Ingredients:
♥ Organic Raw Sugar (Saccharum officinarum L), freshly squeezed lemon juice (Citrus × limon), purified water (oxidane)
All of JBHomemade’s products are handcrafted. I use the finest, natural and organic ingredients with emphasis on each ingredient’s healing properties. All herbal and floral ingredients are either grown here in my organic gardens on my homestead or locally sourced at the local Amish community. All products are cruelty free and made in small batches to ensure purity. Only therapeutic grade essential oils are used. Our products are all Paraben Free, Sulfate Fee, Petroleum Free, Phthalate Free, Free of Synthetic Dyes.
+For external use only. Always perform a test patch before use and discontinue if irritation occurs.
+These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.