Sugaring Paste Hair Removal Full Bundle Set – Oatmeal Scrub – Pink Rose Sugar Scrub – thicker hair
Sugaring Hair Removal, Natural Sugaring Paste 8 oz, Organic Raw Sugar, Fresh Squeezed Organic Lemon Juice, Mountain Spring Water, Applicator and Instructions, Pure Aloe Vera Gel, Cornstarch, Natural Sugar Scrub, Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub 8 oz, Natural Pink Rose Petal Sugar Scrub 8 oz, Sugaring Paste Deluxe Bundle, Oatmeal Mint and Pink Rose Scrubs
- Additional information
- Flicking Demonstation
Learn how to use all natural body sugaring (or sugaring paste) with this complete Sugaring Paste Deluxe Bundle. The full size bundle provides all you need for successful sugaring hair removal at home. The benefits of pink roses, patchouli, grapeseed oil, Oatmeal, mint and the Sugaring Paste team up for the smoothest skin you can imagine.
You will receive:
- Non-oil based colloidal oatmeal mint brown sugar scrub: for before sugaring exfoliation to remove the dead skin cell cells that block your pores
- All Natural Sugaring paste: to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- Natural Pink Rose Sugar Scrub aftercare: for prevention of ingrowns, prolonging softness, and nourishing your skin.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe made from scratch and organically grown: to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch: for dusting your skin just prior to the sugaring hair removal method.
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Sugaring is a natural and gentle alternative method of hair removal. You can use it anywhere you would wax or shave. Body sugar removes your entire hair including the follicle bulb. In fact, it dates back to the queen of beauty herself, Cleopatra.
I recommend Sugaring Paste for those individuals with thicker/coarse hair and beginners to the art of Sugaring, but will work on all hair types.
Body sugaring, which is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Less painful alternative to waxing and shaving
- Thick yet pliable almost like taffy
- Dark amber in color
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Only needs your fingers or applicator alone
- Also leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- Results in your hair growing back softer, slower, and also finer
How does exfoliation play a role?
Exfoliating is advisable for both longer lasting and smoother results after sugaring. You should remove dead skin cells both before and every 48 hours after you perform sugaring. The act of exfoliation helps prevent ingrown hairs. At the same time, doing so keeps your skin super nourished and soft.
- stops dead skin cells from blocking your pores resulting in effortless hair extraction
- prevent dead skin cells from clogging up your sugar
- even helps lessen the pain level of hair removal
The grainy essence of Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub makes it a good scrub already, plus oats also absorb and remove surface dirt and impurities. Oats deep cleanse your pores, they gently exfoliate, and finally, hydrate and soften your skin.
- to prolong the soft feel of your skin after sugaring
- to nourish the skin
- and of course help prevent those annoying ingrown hairs.
With pink roses, we think of grace and tenderness. The skin care benefits from the delicate flower are also amazing. The nourishing aspects give us not only conditioned and moisturized skin but also a balanced and toned complexion. The soft rose and warm patchouli scent is both enchanting and romantic. This Pink Rose scrub provides luxurious exfoliation without aggravating your skin.
The organic cane sugar buffs away dead skin cells and moisturizes. Meanwhile, the qualities of grapeseed oil, pink rose petals and patchouli oil soak in. People have used roses for medicinal and skin care purposes for centuries. Perhaps most impressive is the astringent and antiaging qualities. They help close pores leaving your skin as soft and beautiful as… well… a rose petal. Packed with Vitamin C, they further support the production of collagen . The perfect way to leave your skin silky and supple.
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 5 in|
8 oz mason jar (x3)
Each order of the Sugaring Paste Pink Rose Petal Sugar Scrub Deluxe Bundle includes:
- An 8-ounce glass mason jar of measured sugaring paste
- an applicator
- a small pouch of corn starch
- a 30ml sample size of my pure Aloe Vera
- detailed instructions, a brief history in sugaring
- links to my video tutorials on Youtube
- An 8-ounce glass mason jar filled with Soothing Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub Body Polish
- An 8-ounce glass mason jar filled with Natural Pink Rose Petal Sugar Scrub
- (Some settling may occur – Stir before using)
- Small spoon is included.
- All jars can easily be recycled/reused!
- Apply cornstarch to clean, dry skin after a gentle exfoliation with the Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub
- Using the applicator, spread a layer of the sugaring paste in the OPPOSITE direction of hair growth in the desired area three times, and using slight pressure.
- On the third spreading motion, remove the sugaring paste by using a Flicking motion in the SAME direction of the hair growth.
- Follow up with your sugar scrub for healthy, nourishing aftercare after 48 hours. Exfoliating will prolong the smooth results and ensure minimal chance of ingrown hairs caused by dead skin cells blocking the pores.
- See tutorial video for a demonstration of flicking motion.** *It is highly recommended that you gently exfoliate your skin gently before sugaring with a non-oil based exfoliant. **Detailed instructions are provided.
- If you have not sugared before, it does take a little practice. I strongly recommend watching the tutorial videos provided on my YouTube Channel or website. However, once you get the hang of it, it truly is amazing.
All natural, organic ingredients, so it is perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Sugaring Paste Ingredients:
♥ Organic Raw Sugar (Saccharum officinarum L), freshly squeezed lemon juice (Citrus × limon), purified water (oxidane)
Natural Pink Rose Petal Sugar Scrub Ingredients:
♥ Organic Cane Sugar (Saccharum officinarum L), Organic Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera seed oil), Pink Rose Petals (Rosa Bridal Pink), Rose Pure Essential Oil (Rosa centifolia), Vitamin E (Tocopherols, Tocotrienols)
Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub Body Polish Ingredients:
♥ Ground by hand (Colloidal) Rolled Whole Oatmeal (Avena sativa), Mint Leaves (Mentha), Brown Sugar (Saccharum officinarum with molasses)
All of JBHomemade’s products are handcrafted. I use the finest, natural and organic ingredients with emphasis on each ingredient’s healing properties. All herbal and floral ingredients are either grown here in my organic gardens on my homestead or locally sourced at the local Amish community. All products are cruelty free and made in small batches to ensure purity. Only therapeutic grade essential oils are used. Our products are all Paraben Free, Sulfate Fee, Petroleum Free, Phthalate Free, Free of Synthetic Dyes.
+For external use only. Always perform a test patch before use and discontinue if irritation occurs.
+These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.