Learn how to use all natural body sugaring (or sugaring paste) with this complete Sugaring Paste Deluxe Bundle. The full size bundle provides all you need for successful sugaring hair removal at home. The benefits of lemons, olive oil, Oatmeal, mint and the Sugaring Paste team up for the smoothest skin you can imagine.
You will receive:
- Non-oil based colloidal oatmeal mint brown sugar scrub: for before sugaring exfoliation to remove the dead skin cell cells that block your pores
- All Natural Sugaring paste: to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- Natural Lemon Zest Sugar Scrub aftercare: for prevention of ingrowns, prolonging softness, and nourishing your skin.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe made from scratch and organically grown: to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch: for dusting your skin just prior to the sugaring hair removal method.
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Sugaring is a natural and gentle alternative method of hair removal. You can use it anywhere you would wax or shave. Body sugar removes your entire hair including the follicle bulb. In fact, it dates back to the queen of beauty herself, Cleopatra.
I recommend Sugaring Paste for those individuals with thicker/coarse hair and beginners to the art of Sugaring, but will work on all hair types.
Body sugaring, which is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Less painful alternative to waxing and shaving
- Thick yet pliable almost like taffy
- Dark amber in color
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Only needs your fingers or applicator alone
- Also leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- Results in your hair growing back softer, slower, and also finer
How does exfoliation play a role?
Exfoliating is advisable for both longer lasting and smoother results after sugaring. You should remove dead skin cells both before and every 48 hours after you perform sugaring. The act of exfoliation helps prevent ingrown hairs. At the same time, doing so keeps your skin super nourished and soft.
- stops dead skin cells from blocking your pores resulting in effortless hair extraction
- prevent dead skin cells from clogging up your sugar
- even helps lessen the pain level of hair removal
The grainy essence of Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub makes it a good scrub already, plus oats also absorb and remove surface dirt and impurities. Oats deep cleanse your pores, they gently exfoliate, and finally, hydrate and soften your skin.
- to prolong the soft feel of your skin after sugaring
- to nourish the skin
- and of course help prevent those annoying ingrown hairs.
Bright and cheery lemon and succulent raw sugar create a tangy-sweet body scrub. Just like lemon shortbread cookies. The raw sugar scrub acts as an antibacterial, toner, exfoliant and moisturizer all in one. It hydrates even the driest and roughest of skin. Indulge in this scrub from head to toe!
For a bright and balanced complexion, this scrub is the answer. It not only exfoliates and cleanses skin but also purifies. Skin looks and feels soft and clear. Raw sugar removes dead skin cells and cleans pores. Olive oil provides long lasting moisture and helps diminish acne scars. Lemon juice and zest evens out skin tone, tightens pores and helps clear acne.