Learn how to use all natural body sugaring (or sugaring paste) with this Sugaring Paste Bundle. The full size bundle provides all you need for successful sugaring hair removal at home. The benefits of red roses, grapeseed oil, cane sugar and the Sugaring Paste team up for the smoothest skin you can imagine.
You will receive:
- All Natural Sugaring paste: to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- Natural Red Rose Sugar Scrub aftercare: for prevention of ingrowns, prolonging softness, and nourishing your skin.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe made from scratch and organically grown: to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch: for dusting your skin just prior to the sugaring hair removal method.
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Sugaring is a natural and gentle alternative method of hair removal. You can use it anywhere you would wax or shave. Body sugar removes your entire hair including the follicle bulb. In fact, it dates back to the queen of beauty herself, Cleopatra.
I recommend Sugaring Paste for those individuals with thicker/coarse hair and beginners to the art of Sugaring, but will work on all hair types.
Body sugaring, which is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Less painful alternative to waxing and shaving
- Thick yet pliable almost like taffy
- Dark amber in color
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Only needs your fingers or applicator alone
- Also leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- Results in your hair growing back softer, slower, and also finer
How does exfoliation play a role?
Exfoliating is advisable for both longer lasting and smoother results after sugaring. You should remove dead skin cells both before and every 48 hours after you perform sugaring. The act of exfoliation helps prevent ingrown hairs. At the same time, doing so keeps your skin super nourished and soft.
Red roses remind us of romance and love. The skin care benefits derived from the rose are both prized and amazing. Nourishing qualities give us not only conditioned and moisturized skin but also skin that is balanced and toned. The english rose garden aroma is both alluring and romantic. This scrub provides luxurious exfoliation without irritating your skin.
Roses carry tons of Vitamin C, known to help heal sun-damaged spots. Rose is a natural astringent, which will help tone your skin. This exfoliating body scrub instantly makes your skin soft and smooth. On top of that, it will be healthy, glowing and vibrant.
The organic cane sugar buffs away dead skin cells and moisturizes. Meanwhile, the qualities of grapeseed oil, red rose petals and essential oil soak in. People have used roses for medicinal and skin care purposes for centuries. Perhaps most impressive is the astringent and antiaging qualities. They help close pores leaving your skin as soft and beautiful as… well… a rose petal. Packed with Vitamin C, they further support the production of collagen . The perfect way to leave your skin silky and supple.
- stops dead skin cells from blocking your pores resulting in effortless hair extraction
- prevent dead skin cells from clogging up your sugar
- even helps lessen the pain level of hair removal
Note: Use caution when using the any oil based scrub before sugaring. Make sure you wash any residual oils off the skin prior to beginning your sugaring session.
- to prolong the soft feel of your skin after sugaring
- to nourish the skin
- and of course help prevent those annoying ingrown hairs.