Learn how to use all natural body sugaring (or sugaring paste) with this Sugaring Paste Bundle. The full size bundle provides all you need for successful sugaring hair removal at home. The benefits of aloe, vanilla, brown sugar and the Sugaring Paste team up for the smoothest skin you can imagine.
You will receive:
- All Natural Sugaring paste: to remove your hair naturally, gently, and completely including the follicle.
- Natural Aloe Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub aftercare: for prevention of ingrowns, prolonging softness, and nourishing your skin.
- 100% Pure Garden Aloe made from scratch and organically grown: to address any soothing needs.
- Cornstarch: for dusting your skin just prior to the sugaring hair removal method.
- An Applicator with rounded, smooth edges, a large side and a small side for detailing.
- Detailed instructions and access to tips, tutorials, and tons of videos!
Sugaring is a natural and gentle alternative method of hair removal. You can use it anywhere you would wax or shave. Body sugar removes your entire hair including the follicle bulb. In fact, it dates back to the queen of beauty herself, Cleopatra.
I recommend Sugaring Paste for people with thicker/coarse hair and beginners to the art of Sugaring, but will work on all hair types.
Body sugaring, which is nourishing to all skin types including those with eczema, psoriasis, even varicose veins works perfectly for all areas of the body including:
- Upper Lip
- and even your toes!
- Less painful alternative to waxing and shaving
- Thick yet pliable almost like taffy
- Dark amber in color
- Beneficial to the skin
- Easily cleans up with warm water
- Only needs your fingers or applicator alone
- Also leaves you softer than shaving or waxing!
- Results in your hair growing back softer, slower, and also finer
How does exfoliation play a role?
Exfoliating is advisable for both longer lasting and smoother results after sugaring. You should remove dead skin cells both before and every 48 hours after you perform sugaring. The act of exfoliation helps prevent ingrown hairs. At the same time, doing so keeps your skin super nourished and soft.
Aloe Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub is an extra soothing all natural body treatment. Rejuvenate dry skin with this nourishing body treatment inspired by lemon shortbread cookies. The sweet tones of sugar, calming aroma of vanilla and bright citrus notes comforts both the mind and body. Lock in moisture and firm up the surface of the skin therefore reducing the signs of aging.
All natural Aloe Vera based brown sugar scrub soothes and calms inflammation. All the while it also helps to heal dry, damaged skin. The ingredients work together to lock in moisture and nourish an ageless glow.
- stops dead skin cells from blocking your pores resulting in effortless hair extraction
- prevent dead skin cells from clogging up your sugar
- even helps lessen the pain level of hair removal
Note: Use caution when using the any oil based scrub before sugaring. Make sure you wash any residual oils off the skin prior to beginning your sugaring session.
- to prolong the soft feel of your skin after sugaring
- to nourish the skin
- and of course help prevent those annoying ingrown hairs.