Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub | Soothing Colloidal Oatmeal Herbal Remedy 8 Oz
Organic Oatmeal, Mint Leaves, Organic Brown Sugar, Dried herbs, Colloidal Oatmeal, Fresh Mint, Brown Sugar
Gift your skin the power of nature with JBHomemade’s Oatmeal Mint Brown Sugar Scrub. It’s 2-in-1. A gentle exfoliating face scrub to polish and a facial mask to instantly nourish skin. Infused with soothing oats and mint, this body scrub is specifically formulated to cool and saturate.
Our blend of rich emollients with colloidal oatmeal delivers a clean fresh and smooth feel. The grains, dried then ground mint leaves, and brown sugar immediately nourish your skin. They penetrate rapidly and also hydrate and shield from free radicals.
This mint oatmeal scrub is an excellent way to get treat all sorts of skin issues. You can tailor to your skin needs for each given day. How do you do that? By adding a few drops of an appropriate liquid that matches your personal skin type just before use. Add just enough to create a thick pasty consistency. Here are some examples of additions:
|Normal skin:||Dry skin:||Oily/Acne/Blemishes:||Sunburn, razor burns, and even chicken pox:|
My pure Aloe Vera
My pure Aloe Vera
|My pure Aloe Vera|
Soak with 1/2 cup of dry scrub straight in your warm bath water
Use as an exfoliator or a mask, or both! After you scrub, leave on for 10-15 minutes. After it becomes dried, wash with water.
- Oatmeal absorbs excess oil while removing surface dirt and impurities. They deep clean your pores, moisturize and soften your skin.
- Mint Leaves have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. In other words, they help calm to dry, itchy skin. On top of that, of course, the menthol aroma’s therapeutic benefits.
- Brown sugar is a gentle grain and Vitamin B helps fight the signs of aging in addition to sun damage.
- Gently cleanses and leaves skin moisturized
- Is customizable for your skin needs
- Gently Exfoliates for Healthy Complexion
- Sensitive Normal to Dry Skin
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
8 oz mason jar with spoon
• Clean your face using a warm, damp washcloth before using the sugar scrub
• Take approximately two teaspoons of scrub into your hand
• Add ½ teaspoon of the liquid of your choice forming somewhat of a pasty texture
• While the skin is still wet from your washcloth, massage the paste into your skin using a circular motion
• You may add more sugar scrub as you move onto other areas of your body, but make sure to concentrate on rough patches like elbows, knees, and feet
• Do not apply to areas of broken or infected skin. When done, rinse off using warm water.
You may store this oatmeal mint sugar scrub in its original sealed container in your refrigerator for up to six months. Do not get water into the original container.
The ingredients used in this Mint Oatmeal Brown Sugar Scrub are time proven and truly natural. The mint is grown right here in my organic gardens in TN. The organic oatmeal and brown sugar are from the Habegger’s Amish community in Scottsville Ky, which is about a half an hour drive away.
They have been grown responsibly and chosen because they all have specific scrubbing and exfoliating qualities.
♥ Ground by hand Rolled Whole Oatmeal (Avena sativa): Natural cleansers called saponins that can remove dirt and oil from the pores, improves skin tone and texture, Relieves itchy/psoriasis, eczema, treats acne, removes dryness.
Once you have tried the gentle power of oatmeal, your skin never wants anything else again. Even as long as 4000 years ago people knew about the skin soothing properties of oatmeal and it is still is one of the most used ingredients in natural skin care.
The New Zealand Dermatological Society lists the many proven benefits of oatmeal for skin:
- forms a barrier to protect skin against irritants and balance normal skin pH
- moisturizes skin with water-binding polysaccharides, hydrocolloids, and fats
- soothes itchy, dry skin with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- guards against photoaging (sun damage)
♥ Mint Leaves (Mentha): Has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, moisturizes and calms dry, itchy skin (men tend to like this scent)
♥ Brown Sugar (Saccharum officinarum with molasses): As a fine grain sugar, brown sugar contains vitamin B, specifically, Nicotinamide, a derivative of Vitamin B3 (Niacin) which has been shown to improve the ability of the epidermis to retain moisture. The capacity to hold in moisture leads to softer, smoother skin with less dryness and flakiness, and a reduction of fine lines.
All of JBHomemade’s products are handcrafted. I use the finest, natural and organic ingredients with emphasis on each ingredient’s healing properties. All herbal and floral ingredients are either grown here in my organic gardens on my homestead or locally sourced at the local Amish community. All products are cruelty free and made in small batches to ensure purity. Only therapeutic grade essential oils are used. Our products are all Paraben Free, Sulfate Fee, Petroleum Free, Phthalate Free, Free of Synthetic Dyes.
+For external use only. Always perform a test patch before use and discontinue if irritation occurs.
+These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.