Natural Orange Calendula Citrus Sugar Body Scrub | Restorative Healing | 8 oz
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Cane Sugar, Orange Essential Oil, Fresh Orange Juice, Dried Calendula Herb, Orange Zest, Macadamia Nut Oil, Natural Sugar Scrub, Natural Citrus Sugar Scrub
Our luxurious blend using botanicals of calendula and orange creates an restoring and cleansing body scrub. The citrus sweet delectable scrub revives and rejuvenates your both your skin and senses. With a light citrus aroma, this scrub not only looks and smell absolutely beautiful, but it can help clear and brighten your skin.
Nutrient rich plant oils deeply nourish for soft, supple skin while fruit acids reveal brightness. Any scrapes or cuts will heal faster, and scars and stretch marks might be lightened. Your skin will get the benefit of antioxidants and will have reduced redness and irritation.
- Calendula is an emollient. It has natural healing and restorative properties. Used for centuries, the flower is said to aid in healing. It also protects the skin from premature aging and thinning.
- Macadamia Nut Oil Excellent for anti-aging and anti-wrinkle blends due to high content of palmitic and oleic acids which slows the aging process.
- Orange Essential Oil, Zest, and Juice all have properties resulting in radiant skin. All thanks to Vitamin C. It helps to treat acne and blackhead prone skin. Lightens skin and spots such as age spots.
- Sunflower Oil creates a protective layer that prevents bacteria from making direct contact with your skin thus it prevents acne.
- Vitamin E is moisturizing and an anti-inflammatory. It leaves skin soothed and refreshed.
- Great for both acne prone and aging skin-types
- Healing and restorative
- Long-lasting formula moisturizes skin for hours
- Promotes skin cell regeneration
- Purifying and toning results in clearer skin
- Smells amazing with the light orange blossom aroma
- Sugar grains not only exfoliate but also improve circulation
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
8 oz mason jar with spoon
Clean your face using a warm, damp washcloth before using the sugar scrub. While the skin is still wet, massage approximately two teaspoons worth of scrub into your hands and massage into your skin using a circular motion. You may add more sugar scrub as you move onto other areas of your body, but make sure to concentrate on rough patches like elbows, knees, and feet. Do not apply to areas of broken or infected skin. When done, rinse off using warm water.
As with all oil-based bath products, please use caution in the shower as it can cause surfaces to become a bit slippery. Make sure you have a bath mat with enough traction.
You may store your body scrub in its original sealed container in your refrigerator for up to six months. Avoid introducing water into the jar, as this will shorten the life of your scrub. For best results, keep the jar in a cool, dry place and scoop only the scrub you are about to use in the shower or sink.
Pure Organic Cane Sugar (Saccharum officinarum L)
Pure Orange Essential Oil (Citrus Sinensis)
Fresh Orange Juice and Zest (Citrus × sinensis)
Dried Calendula herb infused in Pure Sunflower Oil for minimum eight weeks ~ (Calendula officinalis infused Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil)
Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia integrifolia)
Tips and Tricks
Tips and Tricks for JBHomemade’s All-Natural Sugar Scrubs
♦ Try Using before a spray tan for optimal tanning results
♦ Use 48 hours after sugaring to decrease the chance for ingrown hairs
♦ Helps control Keratosis Pilaris (“chicken skin”)
♦ Use on your feet to minimize calluses
♦ Removes dead skin cells to allow for optimal absorption of moisturizers
♦ Helps remove glue, paint, and unpleasant cooking odors from your hands
Looking for a way to prevent those pesky ingrown hairs after hair removal to get silky smooth all over? My all natural sugar scrubs are the perfect pampering item. Use them after a sugaring session or whenever you feel the urge to feel soft, silky, and wonderful from head to toe!
All of JBHomemade’s products are handcrafted. I use the finest, natural and organic ingredients with emphasis on each ingredient’s healing properties. All herbal and floral ingredients are either grown here in my organic gardens on my homestead or locally sourced at the local Amish community. All products are cruelty free and made in small batches to ensure purity. Only therapeutic grade essential oils are used. Our products are all Paraben Free, Sulfate Fee, Petroleum Free, Phthalate Free, Free of Synthetic Dyes.
+For external use only. Always perform a test patch before use and discontinue if irritation occurs.
+These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.