Medical Disclaimer, Shop, Purchases and Shipping Policies
All of JBHomemade’s products are handcrafted. I use the finest, natural and organic ingredients with emphasis on each ingredient’s healing properties. All herbal and floral ingredients are either grown here in my organic gardens on my homestead or locally sourced at the local Amish community. All products are cruelty free and made in small batches to ensure purity. Only therapeutic grade essential oils are used. Our products are all Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Petroleum Free, Phthalate Free, Free of Synthetic Dyes.
♦ This shop contains information about traditional uses of plants for natural skin care and for external medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA and is meant for educational purposes only.
♦ Please seek medical assistance if needed
♦ You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
♦ If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
♦ If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
♦ You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
Limitation of warranties:
♦ The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. JBHomemade makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
♦ Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, JBHomemade does not warrant that:
The medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The medical information on this website is complete; and
The medical information on this site is for educational purposes.
♦ Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- *All products listed are:
- Made in Small Batches
- Non-Toxic and Cruelty-Free
- No Artificial Fragrances
- No artificial coloring
- No chemicals of any kind in any product, production, or used above or below plant’s soil
- No sulfates, no parabens, no petroleum, disodium EDTA, no artificial colors
- No phosphates, no silicone, no gluten and no harmful preservatives.
- Plant materials are:
- ♦Grown by me in organic mushroom compost soil on my homestead in Northern TN
- ♦Grown and purchased in the Amish community in Scottsville, KY.
- ♦Purchased from a fellow Etsian who believes in organic gardening and holistic lifestyle.)
- Essential Oils, Carrier Oils, Dry Carriers and Sugars are USDA Certified Organic, Non GMO.
- You should always do a skin test before using any sort of herbal product on your face. Take a dab of whatever herbal product you have and rub it onto your arm. Wait a day and see if a rash, itching or redness appears. If so, you could be allergic and shouldn’t use that herb.
Herbs and botanical, even used topically, can also interfere with other medications.
Discuss all care regimens with your healthcare provider, a licensed dermatologist or holistic herbalist.
You should know that herbs can affect your skin negatively or positively.
WARM WEATHER NOTE:
During warmer weather, scrubs may become separated and settle in the jar. During colder weather, scrubs made with Coconut Oil may harden and become opaque white in color. This is normal for Coconut Oil. This will not harm your scrub. Stir before use to combine any oils that settle on the top. Scrubs get packed by weight, not volume.
765 Lear RD. Portland TN 37148
Returns and exchanges
- I do not accept returns
- I do not accept exchanges
- I accept cancellations
- Request a cancellation: within 24 hours of purchase
- I accept cancellations
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can’t accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
FDA regulations prohibit the return of a homemade/handmade cosmetic or skincare products.
If you are having trouble using the hair removal, or have tried and are not successful, I will work with you 100% to help in your success. Unfortunately, specific results are not guaranteed, as everyone’s hair and skin is different and responds differently. Success will also be determined by your own studies on the sugaring method and contacting me for help.
Payment Policy: Payment methods, terms, deadlines, taxes, cancellation policy, etc.
- I accept all major credits cards and PayPal
- Refunds due to cancellations will be made back onto the payment method.
- Refunds usually take 1-2 weeks for completion. Please be aware this is out of my control. I can press refund on PayPal and Woocommerce, but the time frame is based on the banks, credit cards and PayPal’s refund process – not mine.
- Custom orders usually take 3-4 days for creation.
- Cancellations must be made prior to shipping.
- If the item has shipped (you will get a shipping notification to the email address provided during your purchase), I can not retrieve it.
- FDA regulations prohibit the return of a homemade/handmade cosmetic or skincare products.
- All efforts are made to list each ingredient used on all products per FDA regulation. No nutritional information will be included or measurements as the products are not for consumption.
Shipping Policy: Shipping methods, upgrades, deadlines, insurance, confirmation, international customs, etc.
- JBHomemade’s carrier of choice is USPS. Once your order has shipped, an email with your tracking information will be sent to the email address you provided with your order. If you have any questions about your order, please feel free to email me at email@example.com and I would be happy to assist you.
- PROCESSING: Normal Processing time is 3-5 business days on Sugaring Hair Removal and Botanical Skincare orders. Please note that Weekends are not included in the processing time.
- PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT keep stock of items since they are made with organic plant material each order is made at the time of purchase.
- IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER FASTER THAN THE 3 -5 DAYS PROCESSING, PLEASE USE THE UPGRADE PROCESSING LISTING HERE
SHIPPING: Via USPS
- Upgrades must be made at the time of checkout.
- Please note that there may be circumstances (such as weather or incompetent postal workers for that matter) that are beyond my control for delivery of package. Please make note that JBHomemade is Not Responsible for USPS Delays, wrong addresses on your order file (MAKE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT PLEASE), lost in transit or damaged packages.
- All items are packed/shipped based on weight not volume. Keep in mind that cooked sugar weighs more than sugar granules.
- For instance: an 8 oz jar of sugaring paste weighs 1.4 lbs and ships priority mail.
- Direct message me via the contact page or the email link you see on any page footer throughout my website. Request a custom order and have something made just for you.